Targray debuts new line of solar BIPV tiles, shingles and wall panels
The international solar provider Targray has presented a range of highly efficient solar modules for building-integrated photovoltaic systems (BIPV). With a range of solar tiles, clapboards and wall panels that seamlessly integrate into the cladding of any building, the new product line meets the growing demand for functional, aesthetically pleasing solar energy solutions in the commercial and residential real estate markets.
Targray BIPV modules are manufactured in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors and patterns that allow real estate developers and contractors to adopt solar power generation without compromising the architectural integrity of their projects. They are made from highly efficient crystalline or thin film solar cells, which can achieve an energy conversion efficiency of up to 20%.
Some benefits to BIPV, according to Targray
- More electricity generated per square foot than traditional solar panels
- Excellent weather protection, thermal insulation, soundproofing and safety features
- Customizable sizes, colors, patterns and finishes for seamless integration
- Attractive aesthetics thanks to a slim, hidden fastening system
- Lightweight, thin and easy to install
- Strong and durable; Supported by a 10-year product guarantee and a 25-year efficiency guarantee
- Certifications: IEC 61646, IEC 61730, GB 29551-2013, UL 1703 (UL), FCC Part 15B, ISO 9001